Cream Horns



This is the most easiest dessert you  can make.  My mom used to make it and now I make them for my family to. 

I don't even know if I should show you, becuase I am sure other people make these the "correct" way with making your own cream and dough. But I take the easy way out (atleast in this recipe) And they still turn out delicious!

CLICK HERE TO PRINT

Only 3 ingredients: puff pastry, cool whip and powdered sugar.


So here it is:

You need cream horn molds. (I bought mine at Bed bath and Beyond, but I could not find them online) They were around $3.99 for 6.

Spray your molds with oil:

 



Using a pizza cutter, slice one inch strips of puff pastry:



Wrap onto the molds, starting at the point and going up.
Lay out on a cookie sheet about a inch apart:



Bake at 350 for 20-30 min. 

Check them after 20 min to see it they are done. hey should be slightly golden. 


Cool on wire rack:



Fill cream horns with cool whip. I use a small baby spoon to stuff the cool whip all the way in. 




Sprinkle with powdered sugar:




I told you it was easy. 



Enjoy:






Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous day.





11 comments:

  1. That sounds easy AND delicious - total win! Yum! Thanks for linking up to Monday Funday!

    Kelly @ view along the way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita. These look great! Simple works for me!!!
    Thanks for linking this up with the TALU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're full of amazing ideas! I love the idea of using puff pastry ... I'm sure they're delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love these! My husband used to buy me these when we were dating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing and really 'do-able'. Thank you for sharing! I am going to have to purchase the cream horn metal things in time to make them for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so delicious! I cannot wait to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, those look so good and they're just too easy!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look soo good! I could certainly go for one right now...cream horn for breakfast is good, right?!

    I'm featuring you today at Think Tank Thursday. Thanks for linking up.
    http://www.saving4six.com/2013/03/welcome-to-think-tank-thursday-23.html

    ReplyDelete