Brie and Raspberry Bites


I saw these on pinterest and knew that I had to make these. I printed the recipe right away (not just pinned it) that is a lot to say since I pin every day. 

These are super easy and are as equally delicious. 


Ingredients:
2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
Raspberry jam
Frozen raspberries
Wedge brie cheese, cut into 32 bite-size squares
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice each sheet of pastry into 16 squares.
Start by slicing into four equal quarters, then slice each of those into four squares.
In the center of each square, place 1 piece of brie, 1 raspberry and a dallop of jam.



Wet your fingers, and pinch all four corners together. 

Make sure you press them together very well, otherwise they will unstick while they are baking.


Place all turnovers onto greased cookie sheets 1 inch apart. 
( I had to use 2)
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden. 

Let cool 5 minutes, then serve warm.



Thanks so much for visiting

9 comments:

  1. These looks so yummy and has my favourite cheese in it! Think I will have to give these a go

    Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try these! They look delicious. I make a similar brie tart using pie crust but I imagine the puff pastry is much lighter! Can't wait to try these!Linda
    sewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing. I'm really going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, yes please! i tried guacamole for the first time this weekend (yes, i'm serious) and it had goat cheese in it. now THAT's good. ah...cheese! makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy! These look TOO good and TOO easy! They could become a real problem, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! These look great ~ gotta try.
    I'm visiting today from Crafty Blog Stalker. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect bite sized perfection of the full puff pastry brie recipe that I've always loved! I can't wait to try it, but I'm sure just one won't be enough! Thanks for sharing.
    Jess
    http://organasms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for taking the time to comment. I hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! That's too funny, because last night when I was browsing Pinterest, I saw these and thought they looked so yummy. Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects!

    ReplyDelete