Slow progress in the Master...

We started working on my master bedroom last fall, and we are still not done! 
We got a bed to sleep in and kinda stopped working on the room. Hopefully we will get it done soon, so I can share it with you guys. Because, let me tell you that it is quite a transformation. 

One of the things on the list, was a full length mirror. I finally found one that I liked that was within my $100 budget. I found this one at Home Goods.

I didn't like the color... So I painted to go with my room. Here is the before:




My two favorite metallic paints, they make a great combo!



And the after:



It goes well with my chandelier and it actually pops from the wall color now. 

I am still not sure if we are going to hang it or not. I like it like this, but am worried that the kids might push it, drop it... etc... 


Next on my list, find a arm chair, bench and some art work. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. I love the striped walls--such a subtle color!! And great job on your mirror! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your kids in your room a lot? If not I say keep it leaning on the wall. Although, I know my kids are pretty fascinated with our bedroom mirror. Your revamp on it is gorgeous either way!

    ReplyDelete