Where I have been... Photo Overload.

I am not sure if you have noticed, but I have been gone for a few days...

We flew into Springfield, MO to surprise my family for thanksgiving!
They had no idea we were coming, and were really surprised.

Although flight and drive was hard with the little kidos, it was all worth it in the end.

We all had a blast! Growing up in a large family sure has its perks! Makes for lots of fun for you and your kids in the long run.

Here is our whole family (minus my sisters newborn little girl):


We have 6 girls in the family:


I love how our family picture turned out! 


We made delicious pies:



My mothers yummy turkey:


Desserts:


Having a blast at the Discovery museum:


Our favorite place to grab lunch. Wish we had a Chic Fil A here in town:


The kidos had a blast:


Little mans first time trying mini golf:


Little Em and her cousins:


With my little man:


The new addition to the family, baby Olivia:


Little Em playing outside:


Daddy and little Em:


Little Em with her favorite Aunt:


Me and my only little brother:


What did people do before Iphones and Ipads?


We had so much fun visiting with my family, It really is to bad that we only see them once a year. 
But I guess that makes it that much special. 

Thanks for visiting! 



3 comments:

  1. how fun! great photos! we just went to visit family in cali...so fun:) happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!! Thanks for sharing your memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your sisters look so much alike! And your hair color is fantastic. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete