December Birchbox 2012




I always get so excited when I get my birchbox in the mail. This months theme is  "All wrapped up", The birchbox team wants their subscribers to look and feel  our best for the holidays. Aw, thats sweet. 



Don't know what birchbox is?


It's a monthly subscription service which is $10.00 a month. First you take a little survey, so they can find out more about your skin, make up likes and dislikes. Just so they know what to send you. You get 4-5 high end samples in the mail. You can then turn around and review your products for points. You get 10 points per product review. So you can get 50 points per box. 100 points is $10 you can use at the birchbox store. 


Now, lets see what I got:

Apothederm Firming Serum      Full size $75
What Birchbox says: Throw wrinkles a curve ball with this advanced serum, which is propritary peptide duo to firm and brighten skin. 
What I say: First of-kudos on the awesome sample packaging. Love the size and the pump. 
I started using this right away. LOVE it! I have some wrinkles starting to show on my forehead.
This seeped into my skin in less then 60 seconds and then I was able to continue with the rest of my skin care. I cringed at the full size price. But if I see a difference in my skin, once I am done with my sample, I might consider buying the full size with some of my birchbox points. 

Juicy Couture     Full size $19-$89
What Birchbox says: Juicy's signature fragrance in a blend of sweet and floral notes. 
What I say: It's to strong for me. 

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo    Full size $32
What Birchbox says: Gentle enough for everyday use, this unique cleanser has a low suds formula that removes buildup without stripping hair of essential oils. Safe of colored hair. 
What I say: I am a big fan of clarifying shampoos. In fact I use one every sunday to remove all the buildup. This shampoo has great reviews so I am excited to try it. 

What Birchbox says: Play up your best features with this three in one highlighter, shadow and all over shimmer. 
What I say: This is my first powder high lighter. I tried this already and it is gorgeous! Perfect for my skin tone. It is also very highly rated, I can see why. 

Beauty Extra:
La Fresh Eco beauty oil free face cleanser wipes  Full size: 30 wipes for $9.99
What Birchbox says: Even the most stubborn mascara yields to these biodegradable wipes, which are laced with moisturizing jojoba and other plant oils. 
What I say: Sounds good, will try these out asap. Plus the price isn't too bad for a makeup remover. 



Well, that wraps up my birchbox. If you got one this month, please link it up, I would love to see what you got. 



Thanks for visiting. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment