Our Thanksgiving Potluck

Since most people spend Thanksgiving with their immediate family, I decided to host a Thanksgiving/fall potluck for our friends this weekend. It turned out to be a wonderful evening. 

I didn't get to take to many pictures since it was such a busy evening. But here are a few.


The Turkey:



Some decorations around the house:




Lots of food!

I asked everyone to bring a side dish and a dessert. 



Dessert, drink, coffee/tea station:



It was a wonderful evening.
We had a great time with our friends and the kids had a wonderful time playing too.

Thanks for visiting. 



3 comments:

  1. wow, that looks awesome. the food looks yummy. cant wait until thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing and makes me so excited for Thanksgiving! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea!! your turkey was beautiful! and all that food made me hungry.. im hosting about 20 family members next week.. love your banner idea..

    ReplyDelete