Fall Favorites

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. After a hot summer, the cooler weather and rain is so refreshing. 
With the cooler weather, I start wearing boots, burning candles and baking more :)

And don't forget the best part: It getting darker earlier, which means we are spending more time with family and friends in the evenings.

Here are some of my favorite fall things:


Cozy family time near the fire:

I love to cuddle up with hubby and the  kids near the fireplace, especially on a rainy day. 


Fall activities: 

One of our favorite activities to do at the beginning of the fall is going to the pumpkin patch. We also love going on hikes and walks picking leaves and pine cones with the kidos



Fall arts and crafts:

We love doing arts and crafts during any season, but especially fall:



Boots
I don't know what it is about boots, but I LOVE wearing them. 
Both booties and boots, they look great and are very comfortable.

black riding boots (macys)
booties (kohls)

Candles:
I love burning candles... I love vanilla, cookie, cinnamon smells
My favorite fall candle at the moment is Leaves by bath and body works
I pick these up when they are two for twenty. 


Layers:
I love wearing layers during the fall, and I especially love dressing my kidos in layers.
I am a big fan of color for kids clothing, and during the fall I can layer a whole bunch of different layers and patterns on them :)

hat: children's place
vest: Target
stripe cardigan: J crew Factory
shirt: J crew factory
pants: j crew factory
boots: Target

Hats:

I love HATS! especially during the fall, when is it raining and cold outside.
No need to do my hair since it is going to get all frizzy from the rain anyway, just put a hat on!
Two of my favorite fall hats:



Baking:
On cold rainy days, I love baking something yummy in the kitchen.
and then we invite some friends over to help us eat all the yummy treats 




Fall Nailpolish:

During the fall months I stray away from corals and pinks and go for more gold and berry colors.

3 of my favorite nailpolishes for fall are:
Golden (sally hansen)
Mauvelous (Loreal)
Violet Vixen (Loreal)




 Fall berry lip colors:

I love makeup throughout the whole year, but during the fall I get into the berry lips more.


my favorites are Crush (revlon color stain) and Berry Rose (Rimmel)



Thats my fall favorites....


What are some of your favorite fall things?



2 comments:

  1. Leaves is my favorite candle too! Such a great, warm smell. Like you I also love boots, and I would add scarves to your list. I love that they dress up an otherwise plain outfit and make it look like you thought about what you're wearing! The combination of boots and scarves is my very favorite thing about fall fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it just great? the candle, I mean. I forgot scarves! I love wearing them to.

      Delete