Fall Decor around the house...

When it comes to decorating my house, I usually just put up a wreath on the door and call it a day. (except for christmas, I go all out for christmas) 

This year I decided to put a little bit more effort it it. 

Here are some fall touches around my house...

My front door:


On my dining table:
 Vase/flowers: Target, Red Berries: Michael's, Table runner: World Market




The banner is a free printable! Print your own here

 Leaves garland, pine cones, pumpkins are from Michael's (80% off!!)

 My mantle:
I kept it simple since I didn't want anything blocking the TV.

My little DIY felt bunting...

Thanks for visiting!

I would love to see your fall decor! Please leave a link :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! Love the green gourds on the mantle & the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sunflower wreath in your front door. These mantel displays are gorgeous! I will definitely be sharing the above displays with my mom.

    Philippine homes

    ReplyDelete