Shout Out for Natalya @ Mom's Dish




I want to give a quick shout out to Natalya @ Mom's Dish. Natalya is an amazing cook and has a wonderful website.

I have been browsing her website for a while now, pinning recipes that I plan on trying. 
I think the reason her food really appeals to me, is because she is also Russian and has all of these wonderful recipes which I can not wait to try!

I love Russian food, however I can not read in Russian so a Russian cook book is out of the question, which is why I get so excited when I run across a russian foodie blog. 

I love how she has step by step directions for recipes. 

For example, probably the most popular Russian Food is piroshky/ пирожки. 

She has step by step photos on what to do, in case you have never made piroshky before. 

Here is an example:
Make little balls out of the dough. Oil hands so dough doesn’t stick to your hands. Flatten out dough and place filling inside. Flatten out meat across the dough. Fold over the sides and pinch the edges together to seal the dough. Once its sealed tight, flatten out dough into round Piroshok.

I suggest you all to go and go check out Natalya's blog and her facebook page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment