Mushroom Bruschetta


I was at a friends house for dinner and she had made the most delicious mushroom spread. I could not stop eating it! The whole time I was eating it I kept thinking "how come I have never tried this before" And my husband loved it too! If you like mushrooms, you will love this too!

As soon as I could, I made some myself. Although I still feel like I have been missing out all of these years, not knowing about this delicious mushroom bruschetta... But at least now  can make it anytime I want and share it with my wonderful friends


So I am going to show you how to make this delicious mushroom spread:



First thing you need is to cook the mushrooms. I drizzled mine with olive oil and sprinkled some salt and pepper on them and baked at 350 until cooked through:


Next you need to mince your mushrooms. 
My friend used a food processor (but I don't have one, so I used my grinder)


Next, you need to drain the mushrooms:


After draining as much liquid from the mushrooms as you can, add 1/2 cup of Mayo, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning until you get the flavor you like. 

Then serve on bread:




Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds amazing. Totally going to put that on my list of things to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that looks amazing! my hubby and i LOVE mushrooms! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bruschetta! And yours looks perfect!
    I would love to have you link them (or any other recipe of yours) up to Wednesday Extravaganza – my Foodie Link Party :)
    Here is the link:
    http://www.hungrylittlegirl.com/1/post/2012/10/wednesday-extravaganza.html

    Can’t wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete