Skincare and makeup haul



I placed this order towards the end of August and am just getting around to hauling them. 



I was placing my Nordstrom Order for the toner and face wash and could not resist to pick up a few more things I have wanted to try out.

The reason I love ordering online at Nordstrom, Is because the shipping is always free, I can read all the reviews and don't need to wait for someone to help me. 


Here are a few things I picked up. 

Clarins Toning lotion (repurchase)
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye cream (this is a repurchase)




The best part was that nordstrom was having a special (gifts with purchase)

I love samples!



Have you tried any of these products? 


Nordstrom is having great promotions now again! Free Lancome Gift with purchase!



0 comments:

Post a Comment