Hallway Bath Reveal

Our Bathroom is finally complete!
It took us about 2 weeks to finish and we are loving it. 

I love how bright the space is now

Take a look, let me know what you think :)


The vanity is from ikea

Here is the BEFORE shot from the same corner:




And the BEFORE:


Some close up shots:

Hooks are from LOWES

Soap dispenser is from Target, Faucet is from IKEA

Flowers are from Target, birds are from Michael's

Shower curtain is from World Market, the paint color top sail by Sherwin Williams


I LOVE the vanity. It is so easy to organize everything in. Since
at the moment we are ALL using this bathroom, because this is what my master bathroom looks like at the moment:




Two bathrooms down, one more to go :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks great! You guys did an awesome job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! great job transforming this room! I LOVE the vanity...so much storage!

    I am now a follower...stop by and say "hi" sometime!

    -Adriane@fruitfulhomejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so much better! Where did you find the mirror?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The mirror is from LOWES

      Delete
  4. HI Rita,

    Your bathroom is lovely and so bright. I'm putting an inspiration board together for the bathroom upstairs that I hope will be remodeled in the next year (part of making the top extension a special master suite) and I will be adding your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this turned out great! I love that vanity. I would have never of guessed it was from Ikea--it looks super high end!

    ReplyDelete