Revlon Just Bitten- My thoughts..


Being a mom means I don't have time to reapply or touch up my makeup when we are out and about, so the idea of a lip stain really appealed to me.  However, I first used one those lip stain markers, which I hated. They dried out my lips and tasted gross. 

Then, I saw the clinique chubby sticks at Sephora, I stood in front of the display and debated if I should spend $16 on one of them, needless to say I walked away empty handed. 

So when I saw these Revlon lip stains for only $7, I was excited. 

So excited, that I bought the first three colors that appealed to me. 

The lasting power is about 4-6 hours with eating, drinking and kissing my little mans head  :)
They don't dry out my lips and smell nice. 

Here are the three shades I got (left to right):

001 honey - a nudey pink
020 lovesick- bright pink
040 rendezvous- coral orange 



Have you tried the revlon just bitten  lip stains?

What are your favorite colors?

2 comments:

  1. I have and while I liked them they dried out really quickly! I've really been enjoying the Maybelliene super stay gloss, The color is more vibrant and it stay on really well without drying your lips out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this lip stain a couple days ago and bought one,I really like it!
    But that Maybelline Super Stay Gloss sounds pretty interesting I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete