Next project: Kids/guest Bath


Both of our upstairs bathrooms are still in the 1997 builders grade era:  laminate floors, laminate counters, cheap light and sink/faucet, wooden hardware. Wait, no... We changed the wooden toilet seats when we moved in. (There is something about wooden toilet seats that scares me.)

So now,  the time has finally came to update the bathrooms :D (Big happy face)
First up is the kids bath, which is also the guest bath.

It is quite ugly right now,  but not for much longer:






First step- Gut the place:


We are keeping the bathtub, but everything else had to go. My hubby did all the demo, and it was a lot of hard work. If you ever had to remove laminate flooring before, you know what I mean. You basically have to chisel it off because it is glued and stapled on. 

If you have been with me for a while now and have seen my house, you know I love white, bright airy spaces.

So here is some inspiration for my bathroom:








Thanks for visiting!

I will keep you all posted on the bathroom progress :)




2 comments:

  1. looks like a good start! can't wait to see how it all comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the end result. We had wooden toilet seats when we bought our house, also. And I agree...there is something about them that is scary!

    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete