Fresh Fruit Pastries


My friend brought over some home made pastries a few weeks ago, and they were delicious!
It got me thinking, why don't I ever make pastries? I buy them all the time but never thought to make them, well not anymore :)

Ever since that day,  I have already made pastries 4 times! 
They are so fast and easy to make, yet so delicious. 
They are great for breakfast and with afternoon tea. 


Here is what you need
- Thinly sliced fruit
This time I used sliced apples and mixed them with 2 TB sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon and
sliced nectarines with about 2 TB of sugar
 -Puff Pastry (thaw it out according to the package instructions)
-Mascarpone cheese



For the cheese filling mix mascarpone cheese with 2 TB of sugar and 1 tsp vanilla:


There are two sheets of puff pastries in the box, I divided on of  the sheets into 4 and put a dollop of mascarpone cheese and sliced apples on top of that. Then I just pinched the edges like so:


With the other sheet, I divided into 6 pieces
and also put a dollop of mascarpone cheese with sliced nectarines and blueberries
I pinched the edges around, sort of creating little baskets around the fruit:


Bake for 25 minutes at 350:


ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. I am heading to the grocery store now and I am going to pick up the ingredients for these tasty looking treats! Thank you for sharing the recipe!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious! i have the puff pastry the freezer now!
    Thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these yummy treats tonight after dinner! You are right--they are easy! Not sure that is a good thing.....can't wait to make them again!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete