Family Room


We have been working on our family room, see this and this post.
It took some time, but now we are finally done. 
We built a new fireplace
Changed the mushroom light for three small can lights
and Found a sectional which works with this small space


Before we go on, take a look at the BEFORE:


This is me standing in my kitchen. 
The floor plan is completely open into the dining area and family room:


This is looking from the family room into the kitchen:



The rug is from IKEA
The sectional is from Scan Design
Coffee table is something we had for years (it was one of the first furniture pieces we bought after our wedding)


I found these beautiful pillows at Home Goods:


This bookshelf (from Target) hides all the cable stuff
Orchid is old from Target:


The sectional is the perfect size for this area
My hubby actually found the sectional, and to my surprise I actually really liked it!:


Close up of the tile which is from Lowe's :



The hydrangea pot is from the clearance shelf at target 
Candle is from Bath & Body works
Tray is from Goodwill



That wraps up our living room. 
Thanks so much for visiting. 


13 comments:

  1. I LOVE your living room! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous!!! Wow!! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks great. I knew it would - you have fabulous taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks gorgeous! i love that sofa, too bad there's not a store near me, but i appreciate the source list. great, great job in here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful! I have a random question: where did you get your dining room table? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The dining table is from IKEA, it expands for big dinner parties, which is great! Here is the link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70116262/

      Delete
  6. Thank you all for such sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What color is the paint on your walls??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I just found a link to your beautiful home on Pinterest. LOVE IT!! I have to ask where are these curtains from? And do you have a sliding glass window by the kitchen table?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love LOVE LOVE this room! Colors are great and so soothing! I want to cuddle up on the couch! Great job!!! Bobbie Collins :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your home. Can I ask the dimensions of your Kitchen and Dining room?

    ReplyDelete