Tarte Bronzer Blush Duo Review

I love buying value sets when it comes to makeup! 



I have been wanting to try Tarte products for a long time.

Most, if not all of their products are oil/talc and fragrance free. They are made of earthy minerals and natural ingredients.
I have a very sensitive face, so I have to be careful on what I put on my face.  



I tried the tarte foundation and really like it (it reminded me of the Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Plus)But it was the wrong color, I will need to get a sample of something lighter. 



Next I wanted to try a Tarte Blush. I was at Sephora buying my sister a birthday present and was in line to checkout. I was browsing the value bins, I saw this duo for only $15 for the bronzer/blush:




Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess, Full

 size is $ 29


Tarte Amozonian Clay Blush in Doll Face, full size is $25










The bronzer reminds me of the Nars Laguna bronzer
Except the Tarte bronzer has some shimmer, but not too much:



Here are the swatches:




You can build up the blush and bronzer, But I really like it very subtle:




I can see this lasting me for a long time because a little goes a long way.

I am very happy with this purchase. I can't wait to try out more Tarte products. 

Do you have a tarte favorite product?


2 comments:

  1. I wear the lip stain pencils (in Lust) and the emphasEYES gel liner (in black). Love them both. I like Tarte because they are nice to animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete