Seeking lovely blogs...


If you have a blog, then you may be interested to know that  for the month of June I would love to help you promote your blog, at no cost to you!

If you blog about something you think my readers would be interested in: DIYs, Food, Beauty, Parenthood, Home, fashion. Then go ahead and send me a email, introducing yourself and attach your button 

 suburbsmama (at) gmail (.) com


The image can not exceed the size of 260X260 (I don't want my posts to be in the way)

Thats it! 

Keep in mind, this is only for blogs. 
If you have a Etsy shop, store, company and would like to advertise on my blog.. then go here 

I will probably not do more then 10 buttons for now. 
So it is first come, first serve :)

1 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've just e-mailed you. I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete