Searching for that perfect sectional..

As you may know, we are working on our family room
The fireplace is finally done!!

Now we need to find that perfect sofa. 

Hubby would like a sectional, I would like a sofa with an attached chaise. 

We have a very small space we are working with. The sofa can not be more the 94 inches long. I would like a light colored sofa

Here are a few sofas which I really like:

I love the Buchanan from  pottery barn!






The Oregon sectional from DANIA:



Vaughn Sectional from Crate and Barrel:

My hubby wouldn't even consider buying a sofa without "trying it out"
So no online purchases for us. 

I never knew how hard it would be to find a decent looking small sectional.

I just feel that If I am going to spend so much money on a sofa, can't settle on something.
 I need to love it!


Do you have the perfect small sectional? Would you mind sharing which one it is?

Pretty Please?


3 comments:

  1. We just bought the IKEA ektorp in white and love it! I mean love it- comfy and durable. the fabric is soft but tough feeling. It comes in big boxes so we had to rent a truck- fyi. You can see it in our room here

    http://mom2will.blogspot.com/2012/06/lets-zoom-out.html

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really helpful. I just picked my kitchen family room color which is the same as yours. I am now looking for a nice sofa to fit into my narrow family room

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really helpful. I just picked my kitchen family room color which is the same as yours. I am now looking for a nice sofa to fit into my narrow family room

    ReplyDelete