Makeup I can't use anymore...


I have said before that I have a very sensitive face. Well, here is a list of a few things that I avoid:


Urban Decay Eye Primer: This primer makes my eye lids itchy, irritated, swollen and red. It takes at least two days for my eye lids to get back to normal. At first I wasn't sure what was going on, but after a few times of using the primer, I  noticed that I only got a reaction while using it. I use other urban decay products and they never gave me any kind of reaction, so this is strange.
I had to stop using this primer and switched to Too Faced primer

Clinique Acne Solutions Makeup: I am very sad that I can no longer use this foundation. I used it all of last year. The coverage is medium-high and it has salycylic acid to treat any breakouts at the same time. 
I bought a fresh tube and decided to use it again this year, however, my eyes swelled up after wearing this foundation. I have to admit I wore the foundation for about 8 hours when I noticed my eye area (bellow my eye) itching. The next day I had very swollen bags under my eyes. I assume it was the salicylic acid. I am sure I could use it again, just not apply it anywhere near my eyes.

Sonia Kashuk Bronzer: This has been a repurchased product for me, I have been using the same bronzer for about 2 years, and I really liked it. But for the same amount of time I had dry/ red patchy cheeks. I could not figure out what it was. But I finally realized that my dry cheeks started when I started using this bronzer.  I stopped using it, and right away I started noticing a huge difference in my cheeks. Now I no longer have dry cheeks. My face is back to normal-oily, rather then combination (oily T zone and dry cheeks)
I used to think that an oily face was bad, but a dry face is even worse. Your makeup looks flaky. With an oily face you can atleast use a matifying primer and a matte setting powder. 

NYX Concealer: This stuff made me break out! I used it on my hyper pigmentation and the next day I got breakouts in the same exact spots! I read that mineral oil can causes breakouts, and this contains that. So I returned it. 


NYX foundation: I really don't know what I was thinking, The concealer made me break out, I dont know why I thought the foundation wouldn't make me breakout. But about 2 weeks after I used the NYX concealer, I picked up the NYX foundation. First of all, I couldn't get any of the shades to match my face, but it also made me breakout in small little red pimples. Needless to say I had to return it. 


Do you have sensitive skin? What are some products you can't use?





0 comments:

Post a Comment