It's been quiet around here....

I don't know if you noticed, but it has been a little quiet around here. The reason for that is my sister flew in for a visit. (I last saw her 10 months ago) We were having such a great time, that I didn't even have time to blog or read any blog posts. 

Me and my sis (dinner with the girls)



We had such a great fun filled week, it felt like a mini vacation for us. 

At the zoo


We drove down to Seattle (Pike Place Market)

I ate way to much this week...

Fire grilled salmon

 Fancy s'mores 


We had sister time:

we got manicures 


My sister left last night and I already miss her terribly!

I am looking forward to seeing her again. I am not sure when that will be, but I hope it doesn't have to be another 10 months. 


Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, looks like you had a great time with your sister

    ReplyDelete