Dr Jart BB Cream Review

I had a few inquires about my thoughts on this BB cream I received in my Birch box last month. 
I got two samples, so I was able to wear it for a few days, and I thought I would share my thoughts on it.

(you can buy this BB cream in Sephora)

I have been wanting to try a BB cream for so long, so this was a nice surprise in my birchbox
Keep in mind this is my first time trying a BB cream, so I do not have anything to compare it to. 


It is water based, When you rub it in, there are some air bubbles, you really need to work it in for the bubbles to disappear.

 You can see a sample on my hand below:


First time I wore it, I hated it! Because it covered absolutely nothing.
Next few times, I applied my heavy duty concealer on all of my hyper pigmentation/redness and then the BB cream over that. 



The color was great for me. 


\


You only need a pea size for the entire face
It let my skin breath and feel very natural, which is perfect for the summer. 


However, I can not wear it without any concealer, which defeats the purpose of light coverage for the summer. So this is not a product for me. 

Do you have a BB cream or tinted moisturizer you love?




1 comments:

  1. Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer (in Halo)! I love it! It gives me color when I don't have time to do my make up. It doesn't hide all the flaws, but it helps :)

    -Ashley
    http://distractedashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete