Promote your blog? Why not?!

You all know that I blog about what ever strikes my fancy, I blog for fun, not for money.
 I never do a post because I feel like I need to. Some days it can be quite around here, then sometimes I can blog everyday. 

So if you have a blog, then you may be interested to know that  for the month of June I would love to help you promote your blog, at no cost to you!


If you want to take my blog button (located on my sidebar) and post it somewhere on your blog, I would greatly appreciate it. But it isn't mandatory :)

ShabbyBlogsBHappy.jpg




If you blog about something you think my readers would be interested in: DIYs, food, Beauty, Parenthood, home. Then go ahead and send me a email, introducing yourself and attach your button 

 suburbsmama (at) gmail (.) com


The image can not exceed the size of 260X260 (I don't want my posts to be in the way)

Thats it! 

Keep in mind, this is only for blogs. 
If you have a Etsy shop, store, company and would like to advertise on my blog.. then go here 

I will probably not do more then 10 buttons for now. 
So it is first come, first serve :)



2 comments:

  1. I would be ever so thankful if I could share my WordPress website about Natural Health & Beauty. However I do not have a button. (Not even sure how to create one.) The site is www.EliyahLife.com thank you. Linda J/ my email is lindaeliyahnahjohnson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete