I am glad it's Monday...

I never thought that I would ever say that I am glad that it is Monday, I usually don't ever want the weekend to be over. But this time there is an exception.

We had such a busy weekend, and today things can get back to normal. 
The house needs to get cleaned, laundry needs to be done, and we need to recover from the weekend. 

On saturday we went to church and then had company over for the rest of the day. 

On Sunday we went out to brunch, stroll in downtown, shopping, visit the MIL, and then my grandpa's birthday party.

(going out to brunch)



(waiting for our food)




(stroll in downtown, getting our feet wet)

So you can just imagine the state of my house right now?  Today everything will  get organized and put in its rightful place. As soon as everything like it is supposed to be, I will be able to enjoy my day.



How was your weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. good and busy! your kiddos are so cute! hope u had a great momma's day and your grandpa had a great bday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady!! I just wanted to let you know I featured your cute blog on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and check it out.

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/05/fashion-blogger-loves.html

    ReplyDelete