Maybelline Mascara Comparison

I ran out of mascara and decided to try something new.
I picked up two Maybelline Mascara's from my ulta







Here is how the wands look:




$8.99

What they claim: Build lashes with 4mm of measurable extensions! Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara's fiber extensions break every law of lengthening

What I think: I think it gives me long lashes. But I need to curl my lashes before I use this mascara, otherwise it will just make my lashes stick out straight. I have it in blackest black, I think the staying power is nice considering it is not water proof.
I like this mascara and I would buy it again.

After curling my lashes and giving two coats:


$6.99

What they Claim: Get instant volume with Maybelline's Volume Express The Falsies Mascara

What I think: I don't think this mascara gives me volume, however it gives my lashes a nice soft curl and length. I can get away with just using mascara and not curling the lashes first.
I like this mascara and would buy it again.


Ok, now lets see if my lashes look any different:



The Falsies one looks softer and the illegal lengths look blacker and a little bit longer.

I like both of them for different reasons. But if I had to choose one, I would choose the Illegal Lengths one.

Have you tried any one these? What are your thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. I tried the falsies and it was great until it dried out. Right now I'm using Lancome and I love it! Expensive but worth it for me.

    -Ashley
    http://distractedashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the way to go is to use TWO maracas... if you use a lengthening, length is great, but no volume... and if you use volume great, but no length... so i use volume first, then length - 2 coats of each WALAAAA i created my own falsies :)

    ReplyDelete