Monday, March 26, 2012

A Lacy Thrifted Top- 3 outfits

I went thrifting recently and found this top.
My hubby was a little skeptical when he saw me holding the top at the Salvation Army, in fact I think his remark was something about how it looked like something a old lady would wear.


Salvation Army was having a sale where everything was 50% off.

I paid $3.24 for the top
There are no tags on it, in fact I think it looks home made.





To prove my hubby wrong I decided to throw together 3 outfits I could wear


So lets take a look what I came up with

First outfit

I would wear this outfit to church or brunch on a spring/summer day

Thrifted lacy top
H&M maxi dress (last year)
Thrifted Belt





Outfit number two

I would wear this outfit to church or out to dinner

Thrifted Lacy Top
Thrifted Tulle Skirt
Target Shoes (last year)







Outfit Number Three

I would wear this outfit to run errands, out for dinner or lunch,
spending time with the family

Thrifted Lacy Top
BP Denim Jacket from Nordstrom
Skirt from Francesca's (bought last year)
Cow Girl boots from Francesca's
Thrifted belt




I got to say I am loving the lacy top, there are lots of possibilities for it, especially now for spring and summer.

What do you think? Would you wear lace?

Thank you so much for visiting. :)

9 comments:

  1. Love great thrift store finds. Absolutely adorable! Love the lace and it goes with everything. Plus you wear it quite well :)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks fabulous on you! wish i could throw some outfits together like you do:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love "shopping" in my closet to create new outfits. Things that you would not even imagine to wear together.

      Delete
  3. Yep, you pretty much rocked that lace top and I love all your looks. I have never personally owned anything lace like that, but never say never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proved hubby wrong!! :) That looks very nice, and spending 3.24 on a spring trend is not a bad way to do it!. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at lace dresses on pintrest...now i want a lace top!!! Super cute outfits. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't at all look 'old lady-ish.'. It looks young and hip? Or does that make me sound old lady-ish!! Looks great however ya say it.

    ReplyDelete