Zucchini Boats



Oh my goodness! If you love zucchini, cheese and basil, you have to try this!
I saw it here and had to make some.

I am speechless, these are amazing.

I didn't have all the ingredients as the original recipe called for, so I kind of winged it my way, and it turned out amazingly!

PRINT RECIPE HERE

6 small zucchinis (will make 12 boats)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmessan cheese
2 cloves of minced garlic
olive oil
salt/pepper
Mini tomatoes (sliced)
Basil (chopped)

Preheat your oven to 350
wash and slice your zucchini in half
scoop out the center where the seeds are
brush the surface with a mixture of : olive oil, garlic, salt/pepper
bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes
remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheeses and layer the tomatoes on
broil on high for 5 minutes

sprinkle with chopped basil when done.

Then enjoy..



11 comments:

  1. Oh man, this has my name written all over it! Bring on zucchini season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this looks sooooo delicious!!! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good, and might be fun for Superbowl Sunday! Thanks for sharing the recipe, and have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these look phenomenal! I've been playing around with zucchini recipes lately, and have really been enjoying baked zucchini fries, this will be next on the zucchini list! Thanks for linking up! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really delicious, can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! We have an abundance of zucchini and cherry tomatoes here at the moment so will definately try this!!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy moly, how good do these look?!? seriously!! I keep scrolling back and forth looking at it, definitely trying this! Cannot say thank you enough for linking up to my 365 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look absolutely luscious! We'll be planting all of these things in our garden this year. Can't wait to give this a try! Thanks so much for linking up this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am making these right now! Can't wait to try them =)

    ReplyDelete