Our Craft Room


I am constantly crafting, sewing or working on some kind of project. So it made sense that I should have a craft room where I can work and shut the door at the end of the day even if my project is not complete and not worry about cleaning up.

Here is a little sneak peek into my craft room.
It is 90% complete. There are still a few things I need, But I decided to share it anyways.



Before I show you any more, I want you to see the before pictures.

This is the smallest bedroom in our house.
It was our catch-all-room.




OK, enough with the old. Time for the new!

I can not believe how light and airy this room feels now!

I stenciled the wall using this stencil from Etsy.


I painted these curtains. You can find that post here.


The tables and chairs were from IKEA
The bookshelf used to be in the nursery, But I had no room for it in the kids room, so I got to keep it in the craft room.





My neighbor was cleaning out her garage and was going to toss this body form.
I was more then happy to take it from her.




A place for the kids to play while mommy is crafting.

The chalkboard is from IKEA, you can see that makeover here.



I still want to get this bookshelf from Ikea to put it in front of the window for some kids toys and more craft things.

I would like a new light fixture.
I just have not found one that I like and I can actually afford.

Plus I need to make some sort of bulletin board to pin my ideas to and current projects to.



I hope you enjoyed the tour, stay tuned for more.



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous craft room! I love the stencil you used! It makes me want to paint my darker paint to lighten and open up my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and cheerful! You can get a lot done in a space that looks as great as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! tell me more about the stencil, was it hard to use? ive been playing with the idea of stenciling a wall. and that dress form, amazing i have been wanting one for the longest time. great job on the house improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous SPACE and so much room! Mine always seems so cramped. LOVE it and thank you so much for linking up with the FROG! Your painted CURTAINS are awesome.
    HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too! Looks very neat and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very open and fresh. I hope you have many happy crafting hours in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great transformation, the stencil is fabulous and the curtains add that extra pop of color. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a transformation! I love the way it all turned out and the colors are awesome!I'd love for you to link up to my linky party

    www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your space! so bright and fun!

    i'm sharing it with my friends on facebook!

    www.facebook.com/barnowlprimitives

    xo ~ kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a great job you did! Love it--great colors and space for creating! Thanks for linking up via the Eye Candy Link up.
    Kate of www.avery-anderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love how it turned out, nice and bright and someplace you'll want to spend time in!

    Julianne

    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your craft room looks so cheery and organized!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping back by to let you know that you will be the Frog Favorite Friend of the week! You did an awesome job and the frog readers loved your craft room.
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous ;) I want to come over and craft with you ;) I will sit at the kids table! Hehehe :) It looks awesome. Love the wall, and the curtains! Thanks for linking up with us.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the orange striped curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your craft room is super cute, love the colour combo!! I have this linked to my craft rooms post too today,it's a roundup of bloggers beautiful craft rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Total transformation can u say fabulous yup it is. thanks for sharing your world with us hun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete