Lasagna Cupcakes



I found another recipe that I fell in love with on Pinterest!
Most importantly, my husband loved it as well, so it's a keeper. :)


Ingredients:
2 cups of marinara sauce
1 lb of ground beef
24 wonton wrappers
3 cups of shredded mozzarella
1 cup of shredded Parmesan
4 oz of ricotta


Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.

Brown beef and season with salt and pepper.

Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes using a biscuit cutter (I just used my kitchen cooking scissors)

Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin.

Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, Ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.

Top with a little meat and marinara sauce.

Then layer with another wonton wrapper and repeat the layers.

Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.

Then enjoy!







5 comments:

  1. I love this recipe! It might help my family with portion control at dinner time!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look great! I will definitely give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These'd be great for my grandkidlets' school lunches too...if they'd eat cold pizza (yuck), I'm sure they'd eat these! Must try them! Thanks for sharing the recipe...

    Deborah (visiting happily from http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com...hope you can stop by and say hi...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try making these. Looks like a simple recipe. Thanks for sharing!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete