Quick and Easy Last Name Initial Craft



I now have 2 mirrors in my living room, one large one and one smaller one near the front door. I wanted to order a capital Z vinyl decal which I could put on one of the mirrors, But with tax and shipping it was more then I wanted to spend.
So I headed to the Craft Ware house and found this for only $2.99:





I had some yellow spray paint left over from another project, so I just used it:


Then I hot glued some rhinestones:



And hung it up with a white satin ribbon:


I think it goes well with these prints I got on Etsy:


Not bad for only $2.99, Eh?



3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I was thinking about doing something like this for the front door. We don't have a craft warehouse here. I will have to check around. Thanks for the great tutorial. BTW I found you on Tip Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I just bought an initial last week to decorate. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Visiting from TIp Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So I came on here to try and find some ideas for yellow and gray in my living room. I wanted to paint my walls gray. They happen to be the EXACT color of your walls! Which look great with the gray and yellow! I might save myself the headache of painting and just accessorize in yellow/gray as you did instead. Looks GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete